TCSPP TEMPLATE 2.1
BELIEFS, MISSION, and SHARED VISION
1. All children can learn.
2. Students learn in different ways and at different rates; therefore, data will be analyzed to guide curriculum design and instruction to meet the identified needs of students.
3. We value parents/families as the first educators in a child’s life; therefore, educators will communicate with families to develop a collaborative partnership in meeting the needs of students.
4. All students deserve access to high quality research-based instruction, resources, and experiences, and must be challenged to meet high expectations.
5. Learning must be meaningful and relevant to students and must prepare students for the future.
6. All members of a school are educators, and all educators must be recognized for their worth.
All educators must hold high expectations for themselves as well as for their students.
7. Schools are an integral part of our community and will always be improving.
The mission of Cannon County Schools is to contribute to the total development of every student by creating and maintaining environments that engage the learner. Through scientifically based research methods and practices, we will ensure that every student reaches a high level of academic achievement that meets or exceeds state and national standards. We are committed to a comprehensive system of support to assure this outcome.
SHARED VISION STATEMENT:
The vision of Cannon County Schools, in partnership with students and families, is to foster caring communities of engaged learners who are inspired to strive for academic excellence in preparation for their life journeys.